Monday, October 19, 2009

Fabulous Fall!


Now that fall is here I can't help but savour every moment of it! After living in Arizona for four years and having to stage a "pretend" fall I just love every moment of fall here in Utah.

On a picnic up in the canyon. It's amazing how much entertainment leaves and a gentle rolling brook provide!


Over Fall break I went to Thanksgiving Point's Scarecrow Festival with my sister Melissa and my brother Tim-and their families! It was a beautiful day and it is definetly going to become a tradition! We did pony rides, hay rides, inflatables for the kids, face painting, all sorts of fun things!

The Hot Mommas!!








6 comments:

laurice. said...

Fall is my favorite time of the year! It's beautiful there.

Cassandra Romney said...

You look so hot! Sage and Brandy are too cute! I remember doing fall things in Texas but your right.. I have no memory of doing any of the Fall things in Arizona! Have fun for me and chris too!

Murdock's said...

Love the pictures!(This is Katie by the way) I had Mollie 4 weeks ago and am feeling good. I would love to have you and the girls come by sometime when it fits into your schedule. I'm pretty much home bound for the next little while. Call me when you have a sec! love ya Spanky...

meg said...

Cute pics... How fun for your girls to have cousins close by!

Arian said...

So fun! Looks like you are definitely enjoying the weather up there. My mom said that it snowed today. You ready for that? I admit that I am jealous that you get to wear sweaters and boots!

The Fears said...

We will have to do that next year, sounds fun.