Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The 2009 Annual Pearson Santa Party!


This year our family Christmas party was here, at the Romney household. As a child The Santa Party was such a blast. I'm glad we(my siblings and I) are carrying the tradition on for our children!


Brandy revealed to Santa that she wants drums for Christmas....surpisingly I was relieved, at least the giant Dora doll is off her radar!








Santa brought Lollipops!


I like him!


Tim, Kristine, and MIss Madeline!

This year we decided to do a Nativity, Benji(my little brother) was in charge and he did a fantastic job. The majority of the grandkids-that live here-were involved and it was so neat. I love all of these kids so much! Sage was tickled to be Mary and Brandy was an angel.



My favorite part of the whole night was when Anna-my neice-signed the songs to the hymns we were singing! I could watch her sign all day long! She makes every move so graceful! Oh and she is the ASL teacher at Timpview-she's pretty much awesome!

The three wisest(and cutest!) men we could find!

5 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

How fun. Our family grew up with the same traditions. Merry CHristmas. You look beautiful as always.

laurice. said...

so glad the dora doll is off the list!


fun tradition.

Me... said...

We have most of those same traditions too (reinacting the Christmas story). Merry Xmas!!!

Elder Romney's mission said...

I see that JAyson still has his Dr Pepper!

Cassandra Romney said...

You guys look like you are having so much fun! Wish we could see you this year! We are so sad not be be in Utah!