Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Little Bit of This and That!

For Mother's Day I wanted a garden planted. This is our first garden so it should be interesting!






The view from our front porch one Saturday morning!

My neice Anna graduated from UVU. She is just the cutest thing ever!!!


Last weekend I met up with my college roommates. It was so fun to see everyone again(we were missing Kelli). I can't believe that it was ten years ago that I was up at Ricks-my how time flies! Here is a picture of us then and now! Good Times!


6 comments:

Cassandra Romney said...

Isnt it nice to get back together with old frinds! Looks like you guys had a good time together! LOVE YOUR HAIR AMANDA! The girls are growing up so fast! I cant wait to see them! I want a garden too! Your going to do great! Utah Im sure has better soil then arizona! Its going to be florishing in no time!

Amy and Clark said...

How fun that you had a Brookside reunion! I so remember those couches! I got to see Cami in December at a mutual friend's wedding. Such fun girls! And you are just as beautiful as ever! Good luck with your garden--anything I grow has to be in pots!

Cassandra Romney said...

IM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!

laurice. said...

fun. I can't wait to have a garden.

Sharlet said...

I like your before and after pics. I love seeing my old roomies.
We did our first garden this year also, not as big though. We'll see how things go.

The Reichmans said...

That is so fun that you got to spend time with your old roommates. We had a reunion last year and it was so fun to all get together again. Speaking of getting together if you ever want to come swimming let me know-ryan is obsessed and we go every day at our Condo's pool.