Sunday, June 7, 2009

Chris and Cassi Tie The Knot!!!

Jayson's little brother Chris got married May 30, 2009 in the Salt Lake Temple. We are so happy for them and we are so happy for Cassi to be in the family! Sage and Brandy were so excited to see" Cassi's wedding"-according to them it was Cassi's wedding-Chris had nothing to do with all of the festivities-it's all about the bride and the dress!

Taking pictures with the lovely Shanna-the best photographer ever!


I love to see the temple!


<

Uncle Cody with some of his neices and nephews.


Cassi's shower-the night before the wedding!
Me with the blushing bride!

Opening presents!

Amanda,Cassi,Leslie-my sister-in-laws. Leslie is 37 weeks pregnant and a trooper!

Me with Maeris a cousin-I love her!

I had so much fun decorating for this shower! The theme was black and white Fleur De Lis, accented with yellow. Here is some of the decor. I kick myself for not getting pictures of all of the decor-but here are a few shots.


Amidst all of the wedding whirlwind Sage had her last day of Kindergarten! She was accepted into the Spanish Immersion program for next year! We are excited!

Whenever Sage and Brandy's cousin Jake comes to visit he always leaves a little bit of "boy" in my kids. Here Sage is playing catch with Unlce Darren-yes her hat is turned backwards!

8 comments:

Elder Romney's mission said...

Looks like you had a great time! Fun seeing pictures of everyone, it all turned out beautiful!

laurice. said...

Congrats! Were so excitied for them!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Sounds like you've been busy. Weddings are the best!

Lyle and Jaime said...

What a pretty wedding! It looks like fun! I can't believe how big your girls are getting! crazy how time flies!

Cassandra Romney said...

I love it! Im on your blog! haha! We all looked so nice! It was so much fun! Im glad you guys were able to come down for my reception! We love and miss you already!

Cassandra Romney said...

I just cant get enough of these pictures! I love to see them on your blog I feel so special! :o) Mmiss you guys! Chris and I really miss you girls!

Jamie W. said...

Amazing decorations. Love the colors!! Congrats on Sage, Wow she looks like a 1st grader now : ) amazing on how much they grow.

The Fears said...

good job decorating, I will have to recruit you for the next party I do. Cute picture of Sage playing baseball, love the hat!