Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day


Can you believe I am already posting AGAIN! Well here is what we did for Labor Day. We went up to South Fork with my parents for a "picmic".....and it was crowded! Lots of people, but so pretty! My Dad picked up some KFC(which I just can't handle eating meat off the bone-but the beans and coleslaw were yummy!) and we enjoyed! I have so many memories of eating KFC in parks with my parents. They also get rootbeer from A and W. They didn't give us cups so Dixie bought some off a fellow picnicker-good job mom! There is a shallow brook that runs by the park and we couldn't resist putting our feet in. And boy was it cold! We also went with Benj and his family-cute kids-good food-good time!




Also at Delbert and Dixie's was a neighbor trotting by who was willing to give the kids a horse ride.


We also went to Jump On It! Lots of fun and relieved that you get to leave after an hour...you can only jump for so long.



3 comments:

Allred's said...

I am so glad I am not the only one who can't stomach eating meat right off the bone, yucky. Looks like it was fun though!

Cassandra Romney said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I wish that we had beautiful places to go to In AZ. That water looks really cold looking at sages face! Im glad you had fun!

Me... said...

Looks like fun! I can just picture just HOW busy those campgrounds were up the canyon. I seriously want you to give me one of your daughters! I need one! :-)