Saturday, August 29, 2009

End of Summer....Beginning of School!

Jace and I at the Lonestar concert.


Another fun day of boating with the MIller's



Sarah(my long-time friend) is moving to Oregon(but not forever-thank goodness) We got together one last time before she leaves. We attempted to get a picture of all of us. The first one was my favorite!


All of our monkeys-minus Brandy-she wasn't in the mood!


Sage and Halle(Katie's little girl)

I find all sorts of random pictures on my camera from the girls playing. Here are some self portraits that I love!


Chloe(a cousin) slept over one night. She fit into our family well! That night was a fabulous thunderstorm, the girls got dressed up for the occasion.



Botteling green beans with Grammy Pammy


Strolling around Sundance-one of my favorite places in the world! The suckers are a must!

Yep! Still has the blankie!


Brandy's first day of preschool. I didn't want to leave, but she was thrilled to be there! Why do they have to grow up?





Sage couldn't wait to have school lunch......and start 1st grade. She is in the Spanish dual immersion program. She really loves school.....Brandy and I don't like her gone that long!




8 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

Your girls are so cute!!

Elder Romney's mission said...

glad your back posting! Your 2 mini mes are darling and so big! You always have them lookng so cute!

Anonymous said...

Such cute girls...growing up so fast!

Amy and Clark said...

Really, really cute pictures. Your girls take after their mamma!

Cassandra Romney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!

Me... said...

I enjoyed all of your pictures! Your girls are adorable! I love that you wear hats! Jason still looks like a high school boy. Overall, looks like you guys are doing great!

Melissa Miller said...

That first picture of you and your friends is just so funny! It is perfect!

Sarah said...

um, oh my gosh. i hate that picture. like, i really hate it.

i was so planning on remembering your birthday- all month i was thinking 'remember amanda's birthday. call her on the 31st!' and then i forgot. so sorry. but i hope you had a good one!