Saturday, February 6, 2010

In Loving Memory of my Grandma


On January 7, 2010 my Grandma Pearson passed away. She was 88 years old and she will be missed! These pictures were taken in her last days.

The day she died all of my family and cousins gathered at my Aunt Kitty's house. My brother Bryan came, Brandy and Lily didn't know what to think of him



We had the Viewing and Funeral in Sandy so my Grandma's surviving two sisters could attend. It was such a neat funeral. More of a time to celebrate her!

The Burial, I just love her pink casket, so her!





Cuter than ever neices and nephew!

We released 88(her age) pink balloons to honor her





Thank goodness for Eternal Families, this picture would be unbearable without that knowledge!

3 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

I love the pink! I wish I would have let Tori come to Aunt Ernie's funeral. She still asks why she didn't get to say goodbye. What a sweet tribute.

Sarah said...

oh, i'm so sorry. what a cute little grandma she was.
it was so fun to see you on friday. i hope we didn't destroy your beautiful house too much!

Unknown said...

A passing is always hard but it looks like you guys had a very happy experiance. How special for the girls to go and let the balloons into the air.