Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sage turns 7!


For Sage's birthday this year she decided to have a swimming party. She loves to swim, infact she plans on swimming in the Olympics one day....for the Mexican swimming team-her idea! Anyway we packed up ten little friends and cousins and went to the nearest indoor swimming pool. One party down one more to go until next year!






My sister Liza was hear visiting for my Grandma's funeral so she and her son came to the birthday party-it was such a treat! I love the look on Liza's face in this picture!

Melissa, this really was the only focused picture, but it makes me smile everytime I look at this picture!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't believe you have a seven year old!

Cassandra Romney said...

How much fun! Thats nice that they got to go swimming even thoug im sure its Freezing! Sage is growing up! I cant wait to see you guys again!