Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summer Fun!

4th of July!

Some of my sisters-really my favorite friends ever!








Our garden is coming right along.... it is my new favorite hobby. I spend a lot of time just looking at it!

Playing at Grandma's. My mom is the garage sale queen. She comes home with all sorts of finds to keep the kids happy for hours!


Biking in Provo Canyon.



We went to Arizona in June for Chris and Cassi's reception. It was good to be back in the valley, it kind of made me miss it!....Oh wait....I really love Utah-it is just too fabulous here!

Sage, Brandy,Cher
I was in charge of bringing Cher her dress for the reception.....I forgot it! My amazing sister Melissa raced up to our house and shipped it overnight....and the dress never made it! I felt so bad.


My friends in Arizona....so good to see all of you!

Swimming in the bathtub water! The pools in Arizona are so warm they feel like a bathtub. I love this picture of Sage!

9 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

How fun! You are making me miss UT and AZ!

Cassandra Romney said...

Im so glad that you guys came down! It made me so happy to see everyone! You and your family always look so put together and beautiful as always! Your 4th of July looks like fun! You look GREAT! And the garden! Im a little envous! NOTHING will grow in the AZ heat! I wish I had a green thum to grow a garden! Love the updated post! Thats a funny picture you got of me! lol. Im not sure what i was doing!

Sarah said...

i'm confused! i thought jayson's little brother was cody? does he have two little brothers? i thought it was just them and his sister. who is this mystery brother!

you look so beautiful in all those pictures!

Corinne said...

I was really bummed I didn't get to catch up with you at the reunion...it was fun to see you for a split second, but I'm sad we didn't get to chat! Your girls are beautiful!

Cassandra Romney said...

You need a baby boy! You look too cute holding that baby!

The Sweet Life of Us said...

Hey Amanda! it was really good to see you at the reception. Your garden looks great...i cant wait to get a garden going someday.

Kara& Bert said...

Your girls are so sweet I miss you guys I would have liked to go see you in AZ... next time.

laurice. said...

Yes were starting the long process and hopefully soon will be moving into c & J's house. We are going to use the basement bedroom as a guest bedroom. Since that upstairs bedroom is huge we will have the boys share it.

Lindsay said...

You have the cutest family!