Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sunshine and Summertime!


Boating at Utah Lake! Yes, it is green but it is so refreshing to swim in!





Yes people, the day has come that I actually cover up my skin instead of bake in the sun! I figure that I am almost 30 and should probably start protecting my skin a bit! Last year my SIL Leslie sent me this hat from The San Diego Hat Company. I am such a hat person and I think this hat is fabulous!







Sage the monkey.

I discovered mini carts at Smith's. The girls love them, I on the other hand have to watch out for my toes.

It is my favorite time of year when my sister from New Jersey comes to visit. One day while she was here we decided to go to the Provo Bakery. I hadn't been there is years! After we each chose our treat we sat out on the grass under a tree and enjoyed our fresh morsel of yumminess! The best part of this story is that it was in the afternoon and we were comfortable in the shade. I still just love the weather here in Utah.


Chillin in Santaquin!
One day we went to my sister's house in Santaquin. We had a fish fry and it was delicious!



Jayson and Matt teaching the kids how to play kick ball.




Temple square

Swimming








4 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

I wish you were here to wear a Easter Hat with me on Easter Sunday! I totally miss Provo bakeries! They just don't have those in El Paso!

Cassandra Romney said...

You guys look like you are having so much fun this summer! Thats so exciting! Im not a big water fan and its killing chris! He wants to go to the lake so bad! I love that you have friends from out of state who come to visit! I heard the weather is getting to be so nice. Im jealous! It was still 108 today! Thas been our low this week! Glad your having a good time! Hopefully we'll see you soon!

Holly Park said...

Ahh, your blog makes me want to move back to Utah!! So many great places and good memories!

Shanna said...

Amanda, I haven't heard from you and maybe you don't need me anymore, but I was remembering last year you said you wanted to have your family pictures done again for my same price you had last time. I can squeeze you in if you want to. please let me know. Email me soon if you want to still do this and I will let you know what day I can squeeze you in before my little baby comes!! I hope to hear from you! you guy are such a cute family and I loved taking your pictures last time!